News Update :

Maria Sharapova: "It's unreal"

6/24/12

Roland Garros champion Maria Sharapova shared impressions of the first four years winning the Grand Slam tournament.
"It's unreal. This is the most incredible moment in my career. I never thought this would happen to me. When I'm 17 years won Wimbledon, I thought I was anything cooler to me is not going to happen. But today, at the moment of victory, I realized that this day is even more.
I had come a long way. I started it at a young age, and he has failed to finish. I'm still not finished with me yet a whole lot. I believe in my game, and it's one of the reasons why I am sitting here in front of you with the fourth Grand Slam title. I always believed that I could be a better person, and there is nothing to do with it. Pokakim-something percent, step by step, I was getting better, and I was no matter what someone in me not believed. I listened to only itself, and my inner voice always told me that I was capable of much more. Today I proved to myself that, how much would I have any setbacks, I'm always recovering from them. I don't try to vindicate myself for them – neither people nor in front of you – I always rely on yourself, your talent, support their team, "he quoted Sharapova official site of the tournament.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Sports News 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.