News Update :

Novak Djokovic: “So Miami is for you, Grandfather”

6/29/12

Novak Djokovic has thanked fans for support
The champion of tournament in Miami the first racket of the world Novak Djokovic has thanked fans for support. 
“All greetings. First, I want to thank all of you for words of support which you sent me throughout last several weeks and after my success in Miami. We with my command have spent there excellent week. Right after the ending I have departed on small vacation, therefore and have not written to you then. I devote the victory to my grandfather Vladimir whom always we send me a heap of positive energy. It the fighter and my hero. Since the childhood it learnt me to surrender never. So Miami is for you, Grandfather,” – said Djokovic.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Sports News 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.