News Update :

Maria Sharapova: My goal is participation, not medals Olympics

7/25/12

The main thing is not victory, but participation, said third world Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova
The main thing is not victory, but participation, said third world Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova.
Russian is the standard bearer of the Russian team at the opening ceremony of the summer Olympic Games in London
One of the best tennis players of the planet assures that for her participation in the games is more important than medals. 
«The Olympics for me is something special. It seems to me to represent my country at this competition with anything not comparable. Join here for me even more important than the medal. Find a place at a tournament where at one time passes so many different competitions in different sports-all this gives great experience and not to be forgotten. This will be my first Olympics, what I have dreamed of since childhood, so I can't wait for the launch,» - said Sharapova. 
The opening ceremony of the Games will be held on the evening of 27 July. The Olympic tennis tournament begins the next day.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Sports News 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.