News Update :

A year ago, Djokovic became the first racket of peace

7/4/12

Novak Djokovic celebrates one year on top of the world rankings, told about his achievement
Novak Djokovic celebrates one year on top of the world rankings, told about his achievement. Recall that the first time Djokovic became the first world July 4, 2011 year after won his first Wimbledon (defeated Rafael Nadal). 
“To be the best in the business has always been my goal, I always wanted this. I have devoted my entire life to this sport, and last year I won your dream and achieved No. 1. 
When passions subside, tournament finishes, I still want more, want more victories. Now I'm showing the best tennis in my life and want to continue for as long as possible. But the ranking I especially don't think - I focus on this tournament and if I will show high results, rating will come himself,” – said Djokovic.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Sports News 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.