News Update :

Maria Sharapova: “I am slowly beginning the match”

6/28/12

Maria Sharapova defeated in the third round of the tournament in Rome serbku Ana Ivanovic won 7: 6, 6: 3, commented on the game, as well as the forthcoming meeting with Venus Williams.
Russia's Maria Sharapova defeated in the third round of the tournament in Rome serbian Ana Ivanovic won 7: 6, 6: 3, commented on the game, as well as the forthcoming meeting with Venus Williams
“I am slowly beginning the match. For me it was very important that I've managed to equalise from account 3: 5 in the first set. I think playing the set-points, I came, more stable, and this was the result. This helped me to play when she was with a break in the second set. 
We haven't played with Venus, but before we met quite a few and have seen many matches each other. Hopefully, this will be a good match,” – said Sharapova.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Sports News 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.