News Update :

Maria Sharapova: “No. 1 and played for the full schedule”

6/28/12

If I'm hurt, I don't care, I'm fine or not, shines shines me zero points in the rating-I miss the tournament because health is more important
Russia's Maria Sharapova commented on the claim to the WTA
“First, it's probably more injure than everyone else 's, but she became world no. 1 and played for the full schedule. In the past year, it is all filmed with games, but had a full season, and two days after she was shot, she is already trained. So it's sometimes hard to tell which it is. 
If I'm hurt, I don't care, I'm fine or not, shines shines me zero points in the rating-I miss the tournament because health is more important. 
We have a new system mandatory tournaments, and she is very successful because all the top world group play. Sometimes it happens that someone is injured, and then have to pay a fine or to participate in any promotional activities. But if you have an injury, the play is not necessary,” – said Sharapova.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Sports News 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.