News Update :

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid

9/17/12

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid
Striker of Real Madrid and Portugal national team Cristiano Ronaldo in conversation with the leadership of the Club asked to allow him to leave the team. According to him, he does not feel comfortable in the team.
«Aware of my concerns. The Club will know why I'm upset. I am very pleased that Granada has scored two goals and most importantly - Real Madrid won. No longer would like to talk about this topic, you need to concentrate on the next game for the national team. I met with Florentino Perez and said that I wanted to leave the team,» - said Ronaldo
The Portuguese also admitted that he had soured relations with partners, in particular, with Fabio Coentrao and Marcelo, who was his best friend along with Pepe.
Share this Article on :

0 Comments::

 

© Copyright Sports News 2011 -2012 | Powered by Blogger.com.